Support the pharmacy by ensuring prompt and complete payment for drug orders submitted
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Communicate with insurance companies including Medicare and Medicaid regarding payment discrepancies
- Review Reconciliation Report
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Advanced data entry skills
- Advanced clerical skills
- Basic problem solving skills
- Basic math skills
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
1-2 years of clerical experience.
High School Diploma or equivalent
- Demonstrate functional use of the senses of smell, vision, hearing, touch and pressure.
- Hearing ability to respond to messages from other individuals.
- Read and comprehend English text, numbers, and graphs displayed in print, on a monitor screen, instrument displays, and on a video projection system.
- Communicate effectively in English, orally and in writing, with co-workers, healthcare professionals, and patients.
- Follow verbal and written instructions in English
- Exert up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10-25 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Pick, pinch, and otherwise work with fingers.
- Maintain emotional health necessary to effectively use intellectual abilities fully and exercise good judgment.